Friday, April 5, 2013

Let's Hit the Trail!

Welcome to my hiking blog!  Since I haven't updated my Mindless Rants blog in over four years, I decided it was time to start anew.  And what better way to do so than to dedicate a site to something I am very passionate about -- hiking!  

This blog will contain my photo-journal of the hikes that I go on throughout the year, and will eventually serve as a companion site to my Hiking Maps Site. As I complete hikes, I plan to post a report here along with photos, maps, and other good stuff.

To start out, however, I am going to create several posts containing general descriptions of some of my favorite hikes from across Utah and neighboring states that I've completed in the past few years.  Once those are up, the posts will follow my hiking adventures in real time.  Happy trails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment